Real Estate & Financial Assets
Let’s become real estate and financial asset experts leading the global era!
The Department of Real Estate and Financial Assets aims to foster practical experts in real estate and financial assets. To cultivate practical experts who are useful in the field, it has a curriculum designed to focus on practical experience and the acquisition of certificates, along with a faculty with substantial hands-on experience. Every semester, it prepares special lectures on real estate and financial assets and conducts hands-on classes and field trips to enhance practical skills.
- Fostering practical experts
Theoretical and practical teaching is provided to nurture field-oriented practical experts necessary in the field of real estate and financial assets.
- Specializing in real estate auctions, real estate brokerage, retail investment analysis, feng shui, real estate management, and financial planning
The Department of Real Estate and Financial Assets specializes in real estate auctions, real estate brokerage, retail investment analysis, feng shui, and Associate Financial Planner Korea (AFPK) and Financial Planner (FP) and provides customized education tailored to market demand.
- Proactive support for the acquisition of certifications
The Department of Real Estate and Financial Assets opens courses related to certifications in demand such as the Real Estate Agent License, Housing Manager License, Retail Investment Analyst Certificate, Certified Housing Welfare Professional, Feng Shui certification, AFPK and FP, and actively supports for students to acquire these certificates.
Careers after graduation
- Careers in related businesses
Private companies, development companies, construction companies, consulting companies, marketing companies, financial institutions, securities companies, insurance companies, investment trust companies, asset management companies, REITs companies, public officers and public institutions
- With related qualifications, work as professionals or start own business
Real estate agencies, housing managers, apartment pre-sale companies, insurance companies, financial companies, REITs companies, real estate auction, start-ups
- Proceeding to graduate schools or studying abroad
Graduate School of Real Estate, Graduate School of Business, Graduate School of Public Administration, Graduate School of Urban Engineering
Careers after graduation
- Proceeding to graduate schools: the Department of Real Estate and Financial Assets has ties with more than 100 graduate schools of entrepreneurship nationwide.
- Areas in demand: consultant activities for start-ups in government, local governments, government affiliates, and universities
- Work as members of review committees, professional lecturers and professors in various entrepreneurship capacities
- National certifications
Real Estate Agent License, Housing Manager License, Property Appraiser License
- Private certifications
Retail Investment Analyst Certificate, Feng Shui Certificate, Certified Housing Welfare Professional, AFPK and FP
- International certifications
Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)